[Ad]: Components and Miscellaneous Items Available

Jim

[Ad]: Components and Miscellaneous Items Available

Jim
All,

I have to clear my home lab of my storehouse of spare and utility
component stock as well as my junkbox of mechanical items such as
motors, gears, belts, pulleys, etc.

I am going to start on several projects for a contract development
effort.  My lab has limited space, so I have to clear space for the new
components needed for the development effort.
 I won't list the items available as the list is a long one, and I am
short on time.

If anyone is interested in any or all of these components, I will pack
them up and send them to you at no cost if you pay the shipping charges
to your location from Richmond, Tx. (Houston area).

 Email me at [hidden email] if interested.

Regards,

Jim