[BUY]: WTB Oscilloscope

jcantara
Hey Folks,

I'm looking for a good 'scope for hobby use. I'd love to find something that can work well enough up to 100 MHz, but I'll take what I can get. I don't know too much about different types / kinds of scopes unfortunately, so I can't give much more detail on what exactly it is that I'm looking for, just something general-purpose in good shape. I work with PICs all the time (obviously?), and sometimes dabble in audio.

I live in MA, and would be willing to pick it up pretty much anywhere in the New England / New York area. I'm looking to spend 2-300$ for a good condition scope. I'd be too nervous shipping a scope from far-off lands.

Please e-mail me at: jcantara (at) comcast (dot) net
I get the piclist in digest form, and miss digests sometimes, so if you just
reply to the piclist, I may miss it.

Thanks!

-Jesse

RE: [BUY]: WTB Oscilloscope

Chris Levin

Check out the BitScope at http://www.bitscope.com. I got one a few
months ago to supplement my HP analog scope. It is a nice mixed signal
DSO with great logic analyzer capabilities. It's perfect for PIC
development and the price is good.

-Chris

________________________________

Caution: Don't look into laser with remaining eye.
[hidden email]
General Stuff: http://www.rocklizard.org
Embedded Electronics: http://pic.rocklizard.org
Ham Radio: http://radio.rocklizard.org

I'm looking for a good 'scope for hobby use. I'd love to find something
that can work well enough up to 100 MHz, but I'll take what I can get. I
don't know too much about different types / kinds of scopes

[SNIP]