C code for Read/Write external i2c flash memory

C code for Read/Write external i2c flash memory

jeffm-4
I am using a Minidragon plus2 & need to store 100 integers in a AT24c08a
8k serial flash memory.
The Atmel datasheet doesnt give examples & the appnote, avr106 shows c code which uses their pic processor & seems to use functions built into the pic.

I have tried using i/o on portE & cannot seem to acess more than about 40 integers & am also not sure if i am supposed to erase before write?

I am looking for some general, basic way to do this either via the i2c pins or any 2 general purpose i/o pins.

Thank you
Jeff Morrison