[EE] Eliminating external noise through PS

Re: [EE] Eliminating external noise through PS

Neil
Soooo.... yep, this was actually the reason for the last bit of noise I
was seeing... the probe.  Tried the paperclip ground again and it's 99%
gone.
Really appreciate everyone's help on this!
I'll go back and calculate ideal values for the filters etc now.

Happy New Year everyone!

Cheers,
-Neil.