[EE]: Need 1 super cap

Dave King-7
Sorry this might be OT as it part not PIC related.

Does anyone have a Dynacap double layer capacitor
made by Elna in the USA.

This is a 3.3v .22F unit with Elna part number
DSK-3R3H224-H

It looks like Digikey has a substitute EN Gold surface
mount P11067CT-ND  EEC-EN0F204A which is a Panicsonic
part.

I want to get a absolute min of 1 or 2 and preferably
a few more. Mouser has the exact part (unknown lead
time) and 1000 minimum at $2.70 each. I'm hoping
someone has some in a drawer ;-]. These are for a mem
backup for my Palm m125. I don't want to send it in
under the law suit settlement as all I would get is
a Zire which isn't as much Palm.

Can anyone help? (Sources/Parts)

Thanks

Dave

Re: [OT]: Need 1 super cap

Dave Lag
Thanks for mentioning this, I got a spousal earfull on the weekend and
was unaware it was endemic :)

Dave King wrote:

> under the law suit settlement as all I would get is
> a Zire which isn't as much Palm.
>
> Can anyone help? (Sources/Parts)
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave

RE: [OT]: Need 1 super cap

Dave King-7
Yup just goto Palms web site and you'll find the forms and what not
to fill out. Do a search for Lawsuit or backup capacitor.

Dave