[EE]:: "Real" hoverboard - $5 million

RussellMc
Please tell him I sent you when you buy it.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketplace/electronics-photography/other-electronics/other/listing/2832460522?bof=cJd2l5On

You could "easily enough" DIY your own for 'rather less'.

Claims:

'The first hoverboard in the world that can actually hover off the ground'

Up for sale is my 'one off for sale to the general public in the entire
world HENDO HOVERBOARD'

It's time for me to part with my dream and my most prized material item,
and let someone else take the opportunity to enjoy the Hendo Hoverboard as
their own.

Do you want to hover over the ground for real (over an aluminum or copper
sheet skate ramp and/or platform)? Maybe you would like to travel around
demonstrating your own Hoverboard at shows and events.

Re: [EE]:: "Real" hoverboard - $5 million

V G-2
Too surface type dependent, not worth it :(