[ENG]:Power Supply Question

Jim

[ENG]:Power Supply Question

Jim

 Does anyone have a schematic and/or pinout of a
 3Y-405W power supply?  It's a switching supply.
 This is a power supply for a RAID chassis.
 A copy of the label is attached.

 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks and Regards,

 Jim

s-l400 (1).jpg (50K) Download Attachment

Re: [ENG]:Power Supply Question

Clint Jay
Unkess my email client has screwed up, a picture of the connectors and the
whole unit might be useful too, it looks lile an off the shelf "clone" unit
from the label so it's probably available under a few different names and
brands

Jim

RE: [ENG]:Power Supply Question

Jim

That is a possibility, but what names and brands?

Regards,

Jim

Good question, it's actually a YM-5411B supply which turns up a few hits
and tells me it's likely an Infortrend NAS, which cross refs to an Etasis
EFRP-453 (higher power but seems like it might have the same pinout) and
there are references to Etasis supplies on RCGroups where most 'hacked'
power supplies are referenced, one post in particular looks like it might
be useful:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?s=e47d0af85ab9012003e5ababd67180b0&p=21365035&postcount=1428

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 at 22:15, Jim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That is a possibility, but what names and brands?
>

> Regards,
>
> Jim

Clint. M0UAW IO83

*No trees were harmed in the sending of this mail. However, a large number
of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.*

Re: [ENG]:Power Supply Question

Hi Jim,
[ENG] is not a valid topic tag and will delay future posts.
Thanks,
Bob