Ethernet problem, application crash, problem in NutTcpReceive

Ethernet problem, application crash, problem in NutTcpReceive

Michael Fischer
Hello Uwe,

>I also consider to put your program into the app directory as
>iperf2_server. Does that naming sound right for you.
No problem, sounds good.

I have now use the latest trunk, 6730, and it has the same behaviour.

Best regards,
Michael

Re: Ethernet problem, application crash, problem in NutTcpReceive

Uwe Bonnes
Michael Fischer writes:
> Hello Uwe,
>
> >I also consider to put your program into the app directory as
> >iperf2_server. Does that naming sound right for you.
> No problem, sounds good.
>
> I have now use the latest trunk, 6730, and it has the same behaviour.

Hello Michael,

can you test on some hardware with a more recent CPU, like some
ethernet enabled Nucleo board?

Please send also the diff for your proposed patch.

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes                [hidden email]

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------