Ethernet problem, application crash, problem in NutTcpReceive

Ethernet problem, application crash, problem in NutTcpReceive

Michael Fischer
Hello Uwe,

>can you test on some hardware with a more recent CPU, like some
>ethernet enabled Nucleo board?
What kind of Nucleo boards you have access too?

Here I have only a Nucleo-144 (STM32F207) and a STM32F746 Discovery kit.

Best regards,
Michael

Re: Ethernet problem, application crash, problem in NutTcpReceive

Uwe Bonnes
Michael Fischer writes:
> Hello Uwe,
>
> >can you test on some hardware with a more recent CPU, like some
> >ethernet enabled Nucleo board?
> What kind of Nucleo boards you have access too?
>
> Here I have only a Nucleo-144 (STM32F207) and a STM32F746 Discovery kit.

Hello Michael,

I compiled for the STM32F746 Discovery and can start and stop iperf2
runs without crashes. Do crashes happen for you on the F7 disco?

Bye
--
Uwe Bonnes                [hidden email]

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------