HC12 CAN bootloader/flasher

Gabriel Torres-2
Hello,

I'm currently working on a school senor project that requires me to flash an
MC9S12C128 microcontroller through CAN. I was wondering if anyone had done
something like this before and had any pointers for me.

Thanks,
Gabe

Re: HC12 CAN bootloader/flasher

Gabriel Torres-2
This is very helpful. Do you know if it supports interrupts.

I found the code done by lenux but I can't use it due to it not supporting
interrupts.

Thanks,
Gabe

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:06 AM, dsivertsen <[hidden email]>wrote:

>  Hi Gabe,
>
> If you go to the product page, they have application notes.
> AP 3391 describes a load flash and execute (LFAE) secondary bootloader.
>

> http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=S12C&tab=Documentation_Tab&pspll=1&SelectedAsset=Documentation&ProdMetaId=PID/DC/S12C&fromPSP=true&assetLockedForNavigation=true&componentId=2&leftNavCode=1&pageSize=25&Documentation=Documentation/00210KscRcb%60%60Application%20Notes&fpsp=1&linkline=Application%20Notes
>
> Good luck!
>
> Dave
>

> On 3/24/2011 3:59 PM, Gabriel Torres wrote:
>

> Hello,
>
> I'm currently working on a school senor project that requires me to flash
> an
> MC9S12C128 microcontroller through CAN. I was wondering if anyone had done
> something like this before and had any pointers for me.
>
> Thanks,
> Gabe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional