Hi I am looking for a binary to s19 file converter that works under windows 7 64bit

Hi I am looking for a binary to s19 file converter that works under windows 7 64bit

Gregg Granville

Hi I am looking for a binary to s19 file converter that works under windows 7 64bit I have tried both BIN2S19.exe and bincvt.exe but in both cases I get an error unsupported 16 bit application is there any chance of finding the source code or a converter that works on 64 bit machines.

Gregg Granville

Hardware Eng. Mgr.

Tel 1 603.836.4452 / Fax 1 603.369.6499

[hidden email]  /  www.MetLogix.com

MetLogix /// 33 South Commercial St // Manchester, NH 03101 / US