No able to load *.s19 and *.s28 into MCS12P128 using trace32

No able to load *.s19 and *.s28 into MCS12P128 using trace32

Mahalaxmi Hitabutti (RBEI/EEI2)
Hello Group,

              I am currently working on MCS12P128. We have to use the Trace 32 for flashing the target.
To flash using the trace32 , we are using the start.cmm file and this being attached to the mail.
After loading the *.s28 file, it is prompting that flashing done. If we check the contents in the flashed location of h/w,  still containing the old values.
Please help me in resolving this problem.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Mahalaxmi Hitabutti
RBEI/EEC4
Tel. +91 80 6657 1321