[OT]: NASA youtube stream in prep for SpaceX flight

[OT]: NASA youtube stream in prep for SpaceX flight

Justin Richards
I am finding the pre-flight SpaceX manned flight stream interesting.

It here if you find this interesting

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21X5lGlDOfg&feature=emb_logo

Justin

Re: [OT]: NASA youtube stream in prep for SpaceX flight

Justin Richards
Oops, I thought it was live, its repetitive.

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 4:53 PM Justin Richards <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am finding the pre-flight SpaceX manned flight stream interesting.
>
> It here if you find this interesting
>
>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21X5lGlDOfg&feature=emb_logo
>
> Justin

Re: [OT]: NASA youtube stream in prep for SpaceX flight

James Cameron-2
It seems live now.

Perhaps it was live of a repetitive source.

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 09:36:49PM +0800, Justin Richards wrote:

> Oops, I thought it was live, its repetitive.
>
> On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 4:53 PM Justin Richards <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > I am finding the pre-flight SpaceX manned flight stream interesting.
> >
> > It here if you find this interesting
> >
> >  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21X5lGlDOfg&feature=emb_logo
> >
> > Justin

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/

Re: [OT]: NASA youtube stream in prep for SpaceX flight

John Gardner
Scrubbed due to weather,  a few minutes ago.