[OT]:: Scumbag ripoff merchants - Qi Home Cell™ EMF Protection for Your Home $3,579.00 / What is Hydrogen Water? / Why drink it?

[OT]:: Scumbag ripoff merchants - Qi Home Cell™ EMF Protection for Your Home $3,579.00 / What is Hydrogen Water? / Why drink it?

RussellMc
WARNING: Just in case it is not fully obvious from subject line and test -
these products are wholly worthless, scams, sucker bait, confidence tricks,
evil rubbish, rubbishy evil, ... . And, don't work.

Keelhauling be too good for 'em, Aye.

Evil stalks the land. We knew that.
Versions from $1195 to $6497

To make it worth their effort they must get SOME gullible suckers willing
to shell out vast sums for utter rubbish. Amazingly.
______________________

$6497 version -
https://www.synergyscience.com/shop/waveguard-emf-protection/qi-max/

1. Generation of Vital Energy            Qi Max generates its own field of
vital energy and produces free electrons. This technique is unique and
makes our products exceptional. The electrons help to neutralize free
radicals inside and outside the body.
Qi Max users report better sleep and more energy the next morning.

2. Less Influenced by Radiation        Qi Max can protect all residents of
a large home or business against all harmful radiation caused by mobile
phone radiation, Wi-Fi, wiring in the house, electromagnetic smog, and more.

3. No Power Required                      *Qi Devices function on natural
laws and do not require any power to be “on.” It creates its own
electricity. The most efficient way to set up Qi Max is at a central place
in the living area. To deactivate or “turn off” the Qi Max, simply put it
on its side.*

4. Full Functionality Within 24 Hours         Enjoy the full benefits of
EMF protection from the Qi Max within 24 hours of laying it down flat. Most
electrosensitive users experience a noticeable change within 48 to 72
hours, as their bodies adjust to the absence of EMFs and increase of
electrons.

The Qi Max is our EMF solution for your commercial space or larger home!
This is the ONLY proven product in the world with proprietary technology
that provides a true sanctuary against EMFs and radiation. Enjoy the relief
of being protected from harmful and damaging EMFs in larger homes or
commercial space. The Qi Max is safe for everyone, including babies,
children, and pets.

The Qi Max creates an extremely large protective area. The protected area
is 328 x 328 feet and 100 feet up and 100 feet down from the device. It can
cover eight to 10 floors up and eight to 10 floors down. If you need a
large area covered, like an entire office building, large warehouse, or
large three-story home, the Qi Max will take care of it.*

*Qi Home Cell™ EMF Protection for Your Home         *$3,579.00

https://www.synergyscience.com/shop/waveguard-emf-protection/qi-home-cell-beech/?fbclid=IwAR2elem2KgJtr4ZCRpq9NmHfFy6EMHPFXqnhL-780g8bvxeHHYkobLxUofQ
_______________________________________

*HYDROGEN WATER*

What is Hydrogen Water? / Why drink it?

https://www.synergyscience.com/echo/

Simply, hydrogen gas dissolved into water with no pH change. Hydrogen is a
selective antioxidant that has been shown to reduce oxidative stress and
inflammation. It is backed by 12 years of research, 700 plus studies, and
300 articles.
Cognitive Function
Hydrogen water improves mental clarity while helping prevent mental and
cognitive illnesses. Hydrogen is a selective antioxidant. Hydrogen water
has been shown to reduce oxidative stress and inflammation. It selectively
neutralizes the most harmful free radicals and reduces oxidative stress. It
has also been shown to improve cognitive function.

It helps regulate and prevent mental illnesses, such as depression and
anxiety - See the study
It helps regulate and prevent cognitive diseases, such as Alzheimer's and
Parkinson's - See the study
Hydrogen stimulates the release of the hormone ghrelin, which boosts mental
focus and clarity - See the study

Regenerative Benefits

Hydrogen neutralizes hydroxyl radicals, which are among the most dangerous
radicals from oxidative stress, thus reducing the leading cause of disease
in 170 models. Hydrogen helps regulate and prevent heart disease, cancer,
diabetes, and many other diseases - See the study

Speeds up recovery times for damages to the skin, such as cuts and bruises
- See the study
Reduces skin issues and aging effects - See the study
Increases your health by decreasing your recovery time - See the study

Re: [OT]:: Scumbag ripoff merchants - Qi Home Cell™ EMF Protection for Your Home $3,579.00 / What is Hydrogen Water? / Why drink it?

David C Brown
Have you investigated these claims personally?
David C Brown
43 Bings Road
Whaley Bridge
High Peak                           Phone: 01663 733236
Derbyshire                eMail: [hidden email]
SK23 7ND          web: www.bings-knowle.co.uk/dcb
<http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/~dcb>

*Sent from my etch-a-sketch*

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 at 13:25, RussellMc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> Parkinson's - See the study
> Hydrogen stimulates the release of the hormone ghrelin, which boosts mental
> focus and clarity - See the study
>
> Regenerative Benefits
>
> Hydrogen neutralizes hydroxyl radicals, which are among the most dangerous
> radicals from oxidative stress, thus reducing the leading cause of disease
> in 170 models. Hydrogen helps regulate and prevent heart disease, cancer,
> diabetes, and many other diseases - See the study
>
> Speeds up recovery times for damages to the skin, such as cuts and bruises
> - See the study
> Reduces skin issues and aging effects - See the study
> Increases your health by decreasing your recovery time - See the study

Re: [OT]:: Scumbag ripoff merchants - Qi Home Cell™ EMF Protection for Your Home $3,579.00 / What is Hydrogen Water? / Why drink it?

Clint Jay
Ah the old dihydrogen monoxide scammers at it again, another one doing the
rounds is "structured water". It's a similar vein as crystal therapy,
sticking a bouquet garni into a convenient orifice and beeswax filled hifi
fuses etc.

All sciwoo carefully researched and peer reviewed with published proof of
efficacy in its ability to cause money to preciputate out of the bank
accounts of the gullible

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020, 13:25 RussellMc, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> Parkinson's - See the study
> Hydrogen stimulates the release of the hormone ghrelin, which boosts mental
> focus and clarity - See the study
>
> Regenerative Benefits
>
> Hydrogen neutralizes hydroxyl radicals, which are among the most dangerous
> radicals from oxidative stress, thus reducing the leading cause of disease
> in 170 models. Hydrogen helps regulate and prevent heart disease, cancer,
> diabetes, and many other diseases - See the study
>
> Speeds up recovery times for damages to the skin, such as cuts and bruises
> - See the study
> Reduces skin issues and aging effects - See the study
> Increases your health by decreasing your recovery time - See the study

Re: [OT]:: Scumbag ripoff merchants - Qi Home Cell™ EMF Protection for Your Home $3,579.00 / What is Hydrogen Water? / Why drink it?

Claim 2 is true of course`, though a rolled up newspaper works just as well
David C Brown
43 Bings Road
Whaley Bridge
High Peak                           Phone: 01663 733236
Derbyshire                eMail: [hidden email]
SK23 7ND          web: www.bings-knowle.co.uk/dcb
<http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/~dcb>

*Sent from my etch-a-sketch*

Virus-free.