[OT]: Seismo-Ionospheric, Seismo-Electromagnetic

[OT]: Seismo-Ionospheric, Seismo-Electromagnetic

C H-2
Hi people of  PICList,

A lot of spare time these covid days made me want to dig into some science.
What are the keywords to search for the correlation between earthquake and
electricity related effects around the Earth? I used Seismo-Ionospheric and
found some links like

Seismo-Ionospheric Variations during Strong Earthquakes Based on the
Example of the 2010 Earthquake in Chile, Russian  “AEROCOSMOS”  2017

Does anybody know what could be a solid approach to get into the theme?
What keywords, what (scientific) search engines, any ideas?

Thanks.

Re: [OT]: Seismo-Ionospheric, Seismo-Electromagnetic

Jim Ruxton-2
I don't know a lot about this either except I remember hearing of the
research by Michael Persinger in which he claimed "Tectonic Strain" was
a partial explanation for UFO sightings.

http://neurosciarchive.byethost12.com/1990-Persinger-Journal-of-UFO-Studies-The-Tetonic-strain-theory-as-an-explanation-for-UFO-phenomena.pdf?i=1

On 2020-06-05 5:25 a.m., c h wrote:

> Hi people of  PICList,
>
> A lot of spare time these covid days made me want to dig into some science.
> What are the keywords to search for the correlation between earthquake and
> electricity related effects around the Earth? I used Seismo-Ionospheric and
> found some links like
>
> Seismo-Ionospheric Variations during Strong Earthquakes Based on the
> Example of the 2010 Earthquake in Chile, Russian  “AEROCOSMOS”  2017
>
> Does anybody know what could be a solid approach to get into the theme?
> What keywords, what (scientific) search engines, any ideas?
>
> Thanks.

Re: [OT]: Seismo-Ionospheric, Seismo-Electromagnetic

Bill Clawson
I hope this is helpful.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1308.3681.pdf

Sent from my iPhone