[OT]: Seismo-Ionospheric, Seismo-Electromagnetic

[OT]: Seismo-Ionospheric, Seismo-Electromagnetic

Allen Mulvey
When I was a kid we used to rub or bang quartz rocks together to make them glow. I can't imagine the amount of power that must be generated when two gigantic plates rub against each other! It never occurred to me that this would even happen.

Thanks,
Allen