[OT] Simple PnP Crowdfunding

James Newtons Massmind
There was some mention of a Pick n Place project on this list. A friend of
mine is currently funding his very nice little version and I strongly
recommend it. Gino is one smart guy with a couple of funded projects under
his belt and some good designs out in the world. Can't beat the price, and
the price is possible because of the simplicity. He has really broken it
down to the bare minimum required to get work done.

https://www.crowdsupply.com/citrus-cnc/simplepnp

P.S. How the heck is this email list still alive? Should have died out long
long ago. But with only a few posts on odd days, and no advertisement, or
new signups, I guess it's not long for the world.

---
James Newton
MassMind.org <http://www.massmind.org/>
1-970-462-7764

RE: [OT] Simple PnP Crowdfunding

Alan Pearce - UKRI STFC
Looks interesting, I'll have to investigate.

Re: [OT] Simple PnP Crowdfunding

John Ferrell
Some of us just cannot get enough!

--
John Ferrell de W8CCW
"We must never become too busy sawing to take time to sharpen the saw."

Re: [OT] Simple PnP Crowdfunding

Adam Field
At the risk of stirring the list up, it was better when Olin was around and
it was a tougher place. The internet got softer as a whole and quality has
taken a dive. I remember the good days.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019, 8:27 PM John Ferrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Some of us just cannot get enough!
>
> On 12/17/2019 4:38 PM, James Newton wrote:
> > P.S. How the heck is this email list still alive? Should have died out
> long
> > long ago. But with only a few posts on odd days, and no advertisement, or
> > new signups, I guess it's not long for the world.
> >
> > ---
> > James Newton
> > MassMind.org<http://www.massmind.org/>
> > 1-970-462-7764
>
> --
> John Ferrell de W8CCW
> "We must never become too busy sawing to take time to sharpen the saw."
> Source: Ergonomic Trends

RE: [OT] Simple PnP Crowdfunding

David Van Horn
I finally met Olin in person at Masters this year. (Me the AVR guy at Masters...)
Nice guy really, but he was harsh at times on the list.

--
David VanHorn
Lead Hardware Engineer

Backcountry Access, Inc.
2820 Wilderness Pl, Unit H
Boulder, CO  80301 USA
phone: 303-417-1345  x110
At the risk of stirring the list up, it was better when Olin was around and it was a tougher place. The internet got softer as a whole and quality has taken a dive. I remember the good days.

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019, 8:27 PM John Ferrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Some of us just cannot get enough!
>
> On 12/17/2019 4:38 PM, James Newton wrote:
> > P.S. How the heck is this email list still alive? Should have died
> > out
> long
> > long ago. But with only a few posts on odd days, and no
> > advertisement, or new signups, I guess it's not long for the world.
> >
> > ---
> > James Newton
> > MassMind.org<http://www.massmind.org/>
> > 1-970-462-7764
>
> --
> John Ferrell de W8CCW
> "We must never become too busy sawing to take time to sharpen the saw."
> Source: Ergonomic Trends

Re: [OT] Simple PnP Crowdfunding

John Ferrell
He was a valuable asset to the group but he was frequently the resident
lightning rod.  I hope he lives long and prospers.  I know he has been
critical of me a few times but I always had it coming. Most often it was
due to my being too lazy to look up the answer myself. I probably still
do that once in a while.

On 12/19/2019 7:24 AM, David Van Horn wrote:
> Nice guy really, but he was harsh at times on the list.

--
John Ferrell de W8CCW
"We must never become too busy sawing to take time to sharpen the saw."
Source: Ergonomic Trends

RE: [OT] Simple PnP Crowdfunding

Lindy Mayfield-4
I too was wondering what happened to Olin.  But before asking on the list I searched first and found this thread so now I don't have to ask.

He sure was colorful guy.  I for one miss him.

/lindy