Open D-Bug12Xv5 Hardware

dheisswolf
I've set up an open hardware project for a BDM pod that is capable of
running the latest D-Bug12X
<http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/software/programmers/D-\
Bug12Xv5FW.zip>   firmware.

Anyone interested please have a look at:
https://github.com/hotwolf/Mini-BDM-Pod
<https://github.com/hotwolf/Mini-BDM-Pod>

Re: Open D-Bug12Xv5 Hardware

alex_bratovic
Hi Dirk
Had a quick read of the d-bug12x doco.
The freescale bdm-pod hardware comes with bootloader that is then used to load this new d-bug12x s19 firmware file.
How do you load the S19 file?

--- In [hidden email], "Dirk Heisswolf" <dheisswolf@...> wrote:

> I've set up an open hardware project for a BDM pod that is capable of
> running the latest D-Bug12X
> <http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/software/programmers/D-\
> Bug12Xv5FW.zip>   firmware.
>
> Anyone interested please have a look at:
> https://github.com/hotwolf/Mini-BDM-Pod
> <https://github.com/hotwolf/Mini-BDM-Pod>

Re: Open D-Bug12Xv5 Hardware

dheisswolf
Hello Alex,
the Mini-BDM-Pod uses the same bootloader
<http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/software/programmers/LF\
BDMPGMRFW.zip>   as the LFBDMPGMR
<http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=S08_S12_\
X_FLASHPGMR>  .  You do need some kind of BDM debugger to initially
program the bootloader into the Mini-BDM-Pod. After that all firmware
updates can be done though the bootloader.

--- In [hidden email], "alex_bratovic" <alex.bratovic@...>

\