[Other] replacement rework station

Allen Mulvey
A few years ago I purchased an inexpensive (cheap Chinese) rework station
(hot air and soldering iron). Last week the soldering iron literally fell
apart. The plastic near the heating element apparently doesn't actually
handle heat very well. I got it together good enough for some additional
use. Today the hot air stopped working. I thought it was the magnetic reed
safety switch but that is working. Rather than waste a lot of time on this
sinking ship I'm going to replace it. I'm a hobbyist and can't afford to
spend hundreds of dollars for a really good product. Does anyone know of any
low end products that are worth considering or some to stay away from? I
appreciate your advice.

Thanks,

Allen