[PIC] Audio on Curiosity PIC32 MZ EF

Harold Hallikainen-3
I am FINALLY starting a personal project using MPLAB X and Harmony v3. So
far, I have been able to light an LED and single step through the LED
on/off program. I'd like to do some audio stuff.

I have the Curiosity PIC32 MZ EF board with the AC320100 audio codec
daughterboard that uses the AK4642EN codec. I am finding no documentation
on this combination of boards. Harmony v3 shows support for the AK4953,
AK4954, WM8904, and a generic codec. I found an Audio Quick Start Guide,
but it uses the SAM E70 and the WM8904 codec.

So, should I use the generic codec or modify one of the existing AKM ones,
or something else?

Thanks!

Harold

--