[PIC]: Register Powerup Default Values

Jim

[PIC]: Register Powerup Default Values

Jim

  I have been reading through the datasheet for the 18F47K42, and there
are some questions I have.  I tried finding the powerup default value
for the OPEN DRAIN CONTROL REGISTERS, but just don't see it anywhere.
Am I missing it or is it not in the datasheet?
If it isn't in the datasheet, does anyone know what it is or where it
can be found?
Ii would appreciate any help in learning what the powerup value is.
That data has been included in the datasheets for other PICs that I've
used.

Thanks and Regards,

Jim

Regards,

Jim

Re: [PIC]: Register Powerup Default Values

Mike Rigby-Jones
Page 267 of the datasheet shows the default value of ODCONx  is 0x00 for
all types of reset.

http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/Microchip%208bit%20mcu%20%20PIC18%20L_F26_27_45_46_47_55_56_57K42%20low-power%20high-performance%20mcu%20with%20xlp%20tech%2040001919B.pdf

Regards

Mike

Jim

RE: [PIC]: Register Powerup Default Values

Jim

Thanks Mike.  I missed seeing it.
I thought the info ought to be there.

Regards,