[PIC]: buy.microchip.com coupon & free shipping

[PIC]: buy.microchip.com coupon & free shipping

Charles Craft
http://buy.microchip.com/default.aspx

Special money saving deals!

Dear Customer,

Some of you may have experienced the non availability of the Microchip website over the last few days. This was caused by a unexpected hardware failure that occurred last Sunday that we have since recovered from. We would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you in the last few days, and assure you that we are taking steps to prevent this from happening again.

As a courtesy for the inconvenience caused Microchip will waive any shipping charges on any orders placed on its website http://buy.microchip.com for the next 7 days through Friday, June 17, 5 PM Mountain Standard time.

We appreciate your patience over the last few days, and thank you in advance for your continued trust and loyalty.

In addition, we encourage you to use this special discount coupon when ordering development tools. By applying the coupon code JUN17THX into the coupon field during checkout, you will receive a 10% discount on all development tools you order before Friday, June 17th at 5:00 PM. Please note that this coupon is not valid with any other discount other than the free shipping described above.

Steve Sanghi
President & CEO
Microchip Technology Inc

Re: [PIC]: buy.microchip.com coupon & free shipping

WH Tan-4
Beware! There is still a problem with the site. I have placed an order
yesterday. It said the transaction of my CC failed by when I checked
with my bank, they said it has been approved!

> Some of you may have experienced the non availability of the
> Microchip website over the last few days. This was caused by a
> unexpected hardware failure that occurred last Sunday that we have
> since recovered from. We would like to sincerely apologize for any
> inconvenience we may have caused you in the last few days, and
> assure you that we are taking steps to prevent this from happening
> again.
>
> As a courtesy for the inconvenience caused Microchip will waive any
> shipping charges on any orders placed on its website
> http://buy.microchip.com for the next 7 days through Friday, June
> 17, 5 PM Mountain Standard time.
>
> We appreciate your patience over the last few days, and thank you in
> advance for your continued trust and loyalty.
>
> In addition, we encourage you to use this special discount coupon
> when ordering development tools. By applying the coupon code
> JUN17THX into the coupon field during checkout, you will receive a
> 10% discount on all development tools you order before Friday, June
> 17th at 5:00 PM. Please note that this coupon is not valid with any
> other discount other than the free shipping described above.
>
> Steve Sanghi
> President & CEO
> Microchip Technology Inc

Re: [PIC]: buy.microchip.com coupon & free shipping

WH Tan-4
Hi all,
It seems like the site is up and running again. I have successfully
placed an order today.

Best regards,
WH Tan