Personal invitation from Yevgeni Tunik

Yevgeni Tunik

UNYK
If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 4/14/2010 5:40:17 AM, by Yevgeni Tunik:
Personal invitation from Yevgeni Tunik
Hello,

Imagine one day I changed my e-mail address... and automatically, and without having to tell you, my new address was entered in your address book! It’s now possible!

UNYK is a really effective tool that allows you to securely and more easily than ever manage all your contacts.

As soon as one of your contacts changes his or her contact info, your address book is automatically updated and vice versa. With UNYK, from now on, the only contact info you have to keep up to date is your own.

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

You too can create your own smart address book.

It’s simple, free and 100% secure.
Yevgeni Tunik
UNYK : UWO 737
UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!
Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us - http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Yevgeni Tunik: Unsubscribe

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe
[hidden email] Send a post to the list. [hidden email] Join the list. [hidden email] Join the list in digest mode. [hidden email] Leave the list.