RE: [EE] Light level measurement with LDR

RE: [EE] Light level measurement with LDR

Buehler, Martin
when using an ldr, make sure that it doesn't get wet!
i had some ldr's (different types) in use in outdoor units. they worked
well for about 1-2years, but suddenly, they started to indicate bright
sun, as soon as it started to rain. seems that the transparent plastic
cases of these units weren't best quality!
tino