RE: [PIC]: SET PICLIST MAIL

Paul James E.
SET PICLIST MAIL

RE: [PIC]: SET PICLIST MAIL

Howard Winter
James,

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:34:46 -0700, James Newton, Host wrote:

> > Hey, I have the mug with examples of these on it!  (I wonder
> > if they're still selling them, and if James still gets a cut
> > of the sales?)
>
> Yup.
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/piclist

OK, great!  I was just wondering at what point it is better to just lob some money your way (using the PayPal
Donate function) as against buying a teeshirt or mug.  I mean if I pay $30 for a teeshirt (with cross-pond
shipping) how much of that do you see?  One way I end up with a teeshirt, the other I just feel good for
contributing, so if I don't need the teeshirt I may as well do the other thing, but how much of a donation is
the equivalent of buying a teeshirt, from your side?

> And thank you for your support.

No problem - just remember to wear it!  :-)

Cheers,

Howard Winter
St.Albans, England

Re: [PIC]: SET PICLIST MAIL

Mike Hord
SET PICLIST TOPICS I FIND INTERESTING

Who knows?  Maybe it'll work...

On 6/8/05, Paul James E. <[hidden email]> wrote:
> SET PICLIST MAIL

RE: [PIC]: SET PICLIST MAIL

James Newtons Massmind

> > http://www.cafepress.com/piclist
>
> OK, great!  I was just wondering at what point it is better
> to just lob some money your way (using the PayPal Donate
> function) as against buying a teeshirt or mug.  I mean if I
> pay $30 for a teeshirt (with cross-pond
> shipping) how much of that do you see?  One way I end up with
> a teeshirt, the other I just feel good for contributing, so
> if I don't need the teeshirt I may as well do the other
> thing, but how much of a donation is the equivalent of buying
> a teeshirt, from your side?

I think I get $5 of your $30 in that case. Which I split with the MIT Alumni
fund.

---
James Newton: PICList webmaster/Admin
mailto:[hidden email]  1-619-652-0593 phone
http://www.piclist.com/member/JMN-EFP-786
PIC/PICList FAQ: http://www.piclist.com