Re: [EE]: Gravity/motion electric generator

Re: [EE]: Gravity/motion electric generator

Mark Rages
On 6/6/05, Charles Craft <[hidden email]> wrote:
> If I can stand in the spinning barrel at the fair, the floor drops down and I'm plastered to the wall, then
> why can't the same force be turned into electricity in some straightforward process?

I've developed an apparatus to convert rotational energy to
electricity... it's secret... I'll describe it after the patent goes
through.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
  - fortune cookie