Re:[PIC] ICD2 connector

Tom Smith

If you mean the email attachment, html formatting shows on the piclist as an
attachment. I use Word as my email editor and AFAIK there is no way to set a
style for different recipients.

image001.jpg (6K) Download Attachment

Re: [PIC] ICD2 connector

Michael Rathbun
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:39:41 -0400, Tom Smith <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>If you mean the email attachment, html formatting shows on the piclist as an
>attachment. I use Word as my email editor and AFAIK there is no way to set a
>style for different recipients.

The attachment is a 4.7K jpeg file which is probably a nifty but totally
extraneous background texture.  It would be seriously courteous to
completely turn off all "rich text" enhancements.

Re: [PIC] ICD2 connector

Gerhard Fiedler
Tom Smith wrote:

> If you mean the email attachment, html formatting shows on the piclist as an
> attachment. I use Word as my email editor and AFAIK there is no way to set a
> style for different recipients.

If you use Word as your email editor, you probably use Outlook as your
email program. If so, you should have a drop-down box in the toolbar where
the Send button is located that allows you to change the message format
from HTML to Plain Text. This then makes the message being actually a plain
text message.

Gerhard

Re: [PIC] ICD2 connector

Bob Ammerman
Lookout express provides a checkbox its contact properties for 'send mail as
plain text only' for each individual contact.

Perhaps your client does likewise.

Bob Ammerman
RAm Systems

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:39:41 -0400, Tom Smith <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

>>If you mean the email attachment, html formatting shows on the piclist as
>>an
>>attachment. I use Word as my email editor and AFAIK there is no way to set
>>style for different recipients.
>
> The attachment is a 4.7K jpeg file which is probably a nifty but totally
> extraneous background texture.  It would be seriously courteous to
> completely turn off all "rich text" enhancements.

Re: Re:[PIC] ICD2 connector

John J. McDonough

RE: [PIC] ICD2 connector

Tom Smith