Re: [PIC] Microchip app notes quality. (Long grumble)

Re: [PIC] Microchip app notes quality. (Long grumble)

Info-1241
I have also just spent a few days (still spending actually) on an appnote.
How about if we all could post BUGFIXED source in an Appnote-page
say for instance www.piclist.com/mc-appnotes on www.piclist.com ?

Joe, feel free to be the first one to post that fixed AN on piclist.com! :-)
A few notes in the beginning of the fixed AN that explanins that was fixed
by who and why is good.

Re: [PIC] Microchip app notes quality. (Long grumble)

Mark Rages
When you fix an app note, also send the fixed copy to
[hidden email].   Help them fix the documentation.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
  - fortune cookie