Running

Diego Galanti Gallardo
Hello Gentlemen,

I'm new on ColdFire development and need some informations about running Java on MCF5485.
Is there any version which already comes with the JVM or is there a JVM that I can port to my processor?

Thank you in advance,

Diego Gallardo
Pirus Technology

---
[hidden email]              Send a post to the list.
[hidden email]        Join the list.
[hidden email]    Join the list in digest mode.
[hidden email]     Leave the list.

RE: Running

Christoffel, Tom

Which OS are you using?.

Thomas W. Christoffel
978-731-8544

[hidden email]     Leave the list.

Re: Running

Diego Galanti Gallardo
Sorry but you want to know the OS of my computer or the OS of the
ColdFire for which I'm developing?
I'm using a Windows XP and a CentOS 5.3 and I don't know how to check
the OS of the ColdFire.

Diego Gallardo

OBS: Sorry about any english error, i'm brazilian and my english is not
so good.

Christoffel, Tom escreveu:

> Which OS are you using?.
>
> Thomas W. Christoffel
> 978-731-8544
> [hidden email]

---
[hidden email]              Send a post to the list.
[hidden email]        Join the list.
[hidden email]    Join the list in digest mode.
[hidden email]     Leave the list.

RE: Running

Christoffel, Tom

Your English is much better than my Portuguese. The answer is the OS of
the ColdFire.  Are you able to login to the ColdFire and get a prompt?
If so type uname -a if it's a Linux system it should tell you what
kernel release it's on.  If it's some other system, like one of the
RTOS's I won't be able to help you.  Just pass on whatever prints out
when you boot the ColdFire and I'll try and make an educated guess.

Thomas W. Christoffel
978-731-8544

Sorry but you want to know the OS of my computer or the OS of the
ColdFire for which I'm developing?
I'm using a Windows XP and a CentOS 5.3 and I don't know how to check
the OS of the ColdFire.

Diego Gallardo

OBS: Sorry about any english error, i'm brazilian and my english is not
so good.

Christoffel, Tom escreveu:
Default Fail=2.5, X-Verify-SMTP present=0.6

> Which OS are you using?.
>
> Thomas W. Christoffel
> 978-731-8544
> [hidden email]