SD card + FAT + Nut/OS

Sander Smeenk
Dear diary,

I noticed there are files called fat.c and mmc.c with a whole bunch of
routines for the fat filesystem and the mmc card. I've been searching for
some small example code to use these, but I was unable to find them.

Is it possible to use the ethernut with a SD card and FAT filesystem using
the allready available functionality in Nut/OS? And if yes, where can I find
more information about this? Because I searched the doxygen docs and google,
but wasn't able to find anything yet...

Thanx in advance,
Sander =)

Re: SD card + FAT + Nut/OS

Ole Reinhardt
Hi Sander,

> I noticed there are files called fat.c and mmc.c with a whole bunch of
> routines for the fat filesystem and the mmc card. I've been searching for
> some small example code to use these, but I was unable to find them.

Michael Fischer has done all this stuff. He will also have sample code.
Perhaps look on his website: http://www.usb-dip.de

Some time I'll perhaps rewrite larger parts of all this code as I
discussed this yesterday with harald. But this won't be a project for
the near future.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19