Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

Goran Hosinsky-2
Hello,

I bought a "USB PIC Microcontroller Programmer K150" on Ebay from
onlyforever702. You
can see an image at

  http://www.ebay.es/itm/USB-PIC-Microcontroller-Programmer-K150-and-USB-cable-/270906453397?pt=Wissenschaftliche_Ger%C3%A4te&hash=item3f13486d95

Software and manual was to be sent by email. I have received the board
but no manual
or software. The seller has not responded to my emails.

Does anyone have this programmer and could email me the missing
documentation?

Thanks
Goran, Canary Islands

Re: Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

Jan-Erik Söderholm
Goran Hosinsky wrote 2012-03-27 16:52:

> Hello,
>
> I bought a "USB PIC Microcontroller Programmer K150" on Ebay from
> onlyforever702. You
> can see an image at
>
>    http://www.ebay.es/itm/USB-PIC-Microcontroller-Programmer-K150-and-USB-cable-/270906453397?pt=Wissenschaftliche_Ger%C3%A4te&hash=item3f13486d95
>
> Software and manual was to be sent by email. I have received the board
> but no manual
> or software. The seller has not responded to my emails.
>
> Does anyone have this programmer and could email me the missing
> documentation?
>
> Thanks
> Goran, Canary Islands

I have no idea about the docs or software, but it was a weird
"support devices" list. None of the 16F1xxx devices and not any
of the popular 16F690 or 16F886/887.

Re: Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

Wouter van Ooijen

http://www.quasarelectronics.com/3150-usb-pic-programmer-flash-otp-socket-icsp.htm

--

Wouter van Ooijen

-- -------------------------------------------
Van Ooijen Technische Informatica: www.voti.nl
consultancy, development, PICmicro products
docent Hogeschool van Utrecht: www.voti.nl/hvu
C++ on uC blog: http://www.voti.nl/erblog

Re: Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

I did a search for "k150 programmer driver" and half way down the
results page were a couple of links to zip archives.

Cheerful regards,
Bob

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - The professional email service

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012, at 05:13 PM, Jan-Erik Soderholm wrote:

> I have no idea about the docs or software, but it was a weird
> "support devices" list. None of the 16F1xxx devices and not any
> of the popular 16F690 or 16F886/887.

And I wouldn't always expect perfect programming of "supported" devices
either. A friend has one of these or similar, and he can copy a 16F627A
but he can't program one from a valid hex file. It's like it gets bit,
byte or nibble ordering wrong on that part.

Bob

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Does exactly what it says on the tin

Re: Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

bob-273
Try this web site. The K150 was a kit. All the docs and firmware are here.

http://www.kitsrus.com/pdf/k150v2.pdf

                                                                Bob

> Hello,
>
> I bought a "USB PIC Microcontroller Programmer K150" on Ebay from
> onlyforever702. You
> can see an image at
>

> http://www.ebay.es/itm/USB-PIC-Microcontroller-Programmer-K150-and-USB-cable-/270906453397?pt=Wissenschaftliche_Ger%C3%A4te&hash=item3f13486d95
>
> Software and manual was to be sent by email. I have received the board
> but no manual
> or software. The seller has not responded to my emails.
>
> Does anyone have this programmer and could email me the missing
> documentation?
>
> Thanks
> Goran, Canary Islands

Re: Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

Goran Hosinsky-2
There seems to be a lot of programmers that are rather similar. None of
the ones on that website
looks exactly like what I got. Searching the web has me believing it
might not be a K150 but K15.
I have found some images K15 which look exactly like the one I got.

Anyhow I have now at least manage to get contact with the Ebay supplier
and he says, he will
email me the documentation and software, so I have hope still.

Thanks for all help
Goran

On 2012-03-27 20:36, Bob wrote:

> Try this web site. The K150 was a kit. All the docs and firmware are here.
>
> http://www.kitsrus.com/pdf/k150v2.pdf
>
>                                                                  Bob
>> Hello,
>>
>> I bought a "USB PIC Microcontroller Programmer K150" on Ebay from
>> onlyforever702. You
>> can see an image at
>>

>> http://www.ebay.es/itm/USB-PIC-Microcontroller-Programmer-K150-and-USB-cable-/270906453397?pt=Wissenschaftliche_Ger%C3%A4te&hash=item3f13486d95
>>
>> Software and manual was to be sent by email. I have received the board
>> but no manual
>> or software. The seller has not responded to my emails.
>>
>> Does anyone have this programmer and could email me the missing
>> documentation?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Goran, Canary Islands

Re: Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

CDB-3
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:52:27 +0100, Goran Hosinsky wrote:
:: Does anyone have this programmer and could email me the missing
:: documentation?

Goran,

I think that is the same programmer originally from Kitsrus in Hong Kong.

If it is here is the link to the information you need.

http://www.kitsrus.com/pdf/k150v2.pdf

The link to the software is in the PDF file.

Colin
--
cdb, [hidden email] on 28/03/2012

Web presence: www.btech-online.co.uk

Hosted by:  www.justhost.com.au

This email is to be considered private if addressed to a named  individual
or Personnel Department, and public if addressed to a blog,  forum or news
article.

Re: Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

Goran Hosinsky-2
Well, seems that the programmer probably  is not the K150, the images at
different sites
on the net, and in the document k150v2.pdf, does not look exactly like
the programmer
I got. I tested the program for K150 but it is not working.

Searching the web I have found that the same ebay vendor, and a few
others, sell this
programmer as the K15, not the K150. The photos show boards that are
identical to
what I received.  A search for    k15 programmer driver   has not turned
up anything
useful.   Anyone know about this programmer?

Goran

On 2012-03-28 10:36, cdb wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:52:27 +0100, Goran Hosinsky wrote:
> :: Does anyone have this programmer and could email me the missing
> :: documentation?
>
> Goran,
>
> I think that is the same programmer originally from Kitsrus in Hong Kong.
>
> If it is here is the link to the information you need.
>
> http://www.kitsrus.com/pdf/k150v2.pdf
>
> The link to the software is in the PDF file.
>
> Colin
> --
> cdb, [hidden email] on 28/03/2012
>
> Web presence: www.btech-online.co.uk
>
> Hosted by:  www.justhost.com.au
>

> This email is to be considered private if addressed to a named  individual
> or Personnel Department, and public if addressed to a blog,  forum or news
> article.

Re: Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

John Chung
I would suggest getting a different programmer:

Pickit
Olin's programmer.
Wouter's programmer.

Choice one :)
John

________________________________
On Tue, Mar 27, 2012, at 05:13 PM, Jan-Erik Soderholm wrote:

> I have no idea about the docs or software, but it was a weird
> "support devices" list. None of the 16F1xxx devices and not any
> of the popular 16F690 or 16F886/887.

And I wouldn't always expect perfect programming of "supported" devices
either. A friend has one of these or similar, and he can copy a 16F627A
but he can't program one from a valid hex file. It's like it gets bit,
byte or nibble ordering wrong on that part.

Bob

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Does exactly what it says on the tin

Re: Searching for documentation and software K150 programmer

Goran Hosinsky-3
I did
Goran

On 2012-04-13 07:52, John Chung wrote:

> I would suggest getting a different programmer:
>
> Pickit
> Olin's programmer.
> Wouter's programmer.
>

> Choice one :)
> John

FritsO
Hello Goran,

I wonder, because i got exactly the same programmer also from ebay. Dit you get it running?

If you did could you please advice how?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort,

Kind regards,

Goran Hosinsky-2 wrote