[TECH] Spacex - Falcon Users Guide - April 2020

[TECH] Spacex - Falcon Users Guide - April 2020

Re: [TECH] Spacex - Falcon Users Guide - April 2020

Charles Craft
AWG made the list of acronyms but not used anywhere in the document.
Weird.

Re: [TECH] Spacex - Falcon Users Guide - April 2020

Thanks Russell,

That's some marketing that I can get behind!

 User manuals for rockets, what's next?

-Jason White

Re: [TECH] Spacex - Falcon Users Guide - April 2020

RussellMc
On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 at 12:31, Jason White <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> ...  User manuals for rockets, what's next?
>
> I have somewhere a Titan IV payload users manual. More pages than the
Falcon manual (from memory) and tells you a lot about the rocket along the
way.
They retired the Titan IV in 2005.

FWIW: Here are about 100 photos of a Titan 1 that I encountered in the NASA
Ames / Moffets Field carpark in 2003
The main purpose of the large scaffolding clad 'building' at rear may at
first be inobvious but should become clear by the end of the album.

             Thumbnail/ full view -             http://bit.ly/titan1go

THere's a whiff of a U2 and a Harrier as well.

              Roll view - roll don't click -      http://bit.ly/TITAN1ROLL55

Re: [TECH] Spacex - Falcon Users Guide - April 2020

RussellMc
THE CAPE Military Space Operations 1971-1992 by Mark C. Cleary 45th Space
Wing History Office
186 pages

                   http://afspacemuseum.org/library/histories/TheCape.pdf

> FWIW: Here are about 100 photos of a Titan 1 that I encountered in the
> NASA Ames / Moffets Field carpark in 2003
> The main purpose of the large scaffolding clad 'building' at rear may at
> first be inobvious but should become clear by the end of the album.
>
>              Thumbnail/ full view -             http://bit.ly/titan1go
>
> THere's a whiff of a U2 and a Harrier as well.
>
>               Roll view - roll don't click -
> http://bit.ly/TITAN1ROLL55
>

>                 Russell

Re: [TECH] Spacex - Falcon Users Guide - April 2020

Sean Breheny
Thanks, Russell!

Falcon 9 users guide

https://www.spaceflightnow.com/falcon9/001/f9guide.pdf

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 3:13 AM RussellMc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> THE CAPE Military Space Operations 1971-1992 by Mark C. Cleary 45th Space
> Wing History Office
> 186 pages
>
>                    http://afspacemuseum.org/library/histories/TheCape.pdf

>> FWIW: Here are about 100 photos of a Titan 1 that I encountered in the
>> NASA Ames / Moffets Field carpark in 2003
>> The main purpose of the large scaffolding clad 'building' at rear may at
>> first be inobvious but should become clear by the end of the album.
>>
>>              Thumbnail/ full view -             http://bit.ly/titan1go
>>
>> THere's a whiff of a U2 and a Harrier as well.
>>
>>               Roll view - roll don't click -
>> http://bit.ly/TITAN1ROLL55
>>

>>                 Russell

Re: [TECH] Spacex - Falcon Users Guide - April 2020

Sean Breheny
Wow, there are quite a few of these on the web:

ULA's Delta IV user's guide

https://www.ulalaunch.com/docs/default-source/rockets/delta-iv-user%27s-guide.pdf