TTCAN

kshanthi03
Hi ,
I am glad to introduce my self en Embedded sysytem Student ,as i am
studying TTCAN as part of my course.can  you please give me some of
your time in clearing my doubts.it will be really help full for my
exam this week.

This are my questions

1.Is it possiable to Implement TTCAN level 1 without TTCAN HW
support,i mean can use the my CAN controler in this case
(Hitachi7055F or MPC555) for level 1 implemetation.

2.what will happen if bus is ideal,in this case how time masters send
the REFERENCE MESSAGE

3.How it possible to disable the Retransmission while it is the
basic thing for CAN controler to Re-transmit in the case of error?
please give me  bit explanation, what basic steps shoul i follow for
the implementation

4.How the CAN HW knows to register the Local time of the Node at
every SOF(start of Frame bit)

5.If a Refmsg is distributed by an error it shall be re-transmited
immediately,if retransmission disabled maybe there might be  no
longer communication on the bus?

thanking you,
Eagerly waiting for your answer.

regards