Test Message

a.naseem
I've been wanting to post in 68HC12 Forum but it always says I'm not a member.
Today, I tried to become member and I was told I'm already a member.

I'm sending this message just to find out if I can post in 68HC12 Forum?
Please let me know if I was successful in my post.

RE: Test Message

Boman22
At least I received your message.

Bertho

Re: Test Message

Tunis1

dear nesseam ,
I become your email I think it work good.
have good luck .
sorry where you come from!
Abdel