Trainer Wanted!, Reward is offer

buhochileno
Hi Guys,

I looking for a nice soul that could be interest into teach me some
basic PIC programming (simple PIC16F86 programing mostly about replicate
values of PORTA in PORTB, and end up with a simple discrete PID
programming),

I'm not looking for someone to do my homework, just someone that can
directly teach me how to program this PIC, since no one near me know
this kind of programing....of course I can do a little payment or
donation to the list as ou prefer...

Thank you very much...

Mauricio Henriquez

--
Mauricio R. Henriquez Schott
Escuela de Ingeniería en Computación

buhochileno.vcf (397 bytes) Download Attachment

RE: Trainer Wanted!, Reward is offer

Alan Pearce - UKRI STFC
> Hi Guys,
>
> I looking for a nice soul that could be interest into teach me some basic PIC
> programming (simple PIC16F86 programing mostly about replicate values of PORTA in
> PORTB, and end up with a simple discrete PID programming),
>
> I'm not looking for someone to do my homework, just someone that can directly teach
> me how to program this PIC, since no one near me know this kind of programing....of
> course I can do a little payment or donation to the list as ou prefer...

Have a look at the Googligum tutorials.

http://www.gooligum.com.au/tutorials.html

--
Scanned by iCritical.

Re: Trainer Wanted!, Reward is offer

Neil Cherry-3
On 08/07/2012 10:51 AM, Mauricio Henriquez wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I looking for a nice soul that could be interest into teach me some basic PIC programming
> (simple PIC16F86 programing mostly about replicate values of PORTA in PORTB, and end up
> with a simple discrete PID programming),
>
> I'm not looking for someone to do my homework, just someone that can directly teach me how
> to program this PIC, since no one near me know this kind of programing....of course I can
> do a little payment or donation to the list as ou prefer...

Mauricio, check to see if there is a local hackerspace in your area

http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       [hidden email]
http://www.linuxha.com/                         Main site