Your first ATTiny13 project

mincior
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

Radhakrishnan R.-3
Hi,
I am interested in this.
rk

Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

Hi Minicior,

Your post is welcome, but it needs a topic tag in the subject line.
Please add the appropriate one - typically that would be [AVR] or if it
is a commercial project, then perhaps [AD].

Thanks,

Bob

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service

Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

mincior
I've designed a series of articles describing step by step all the steps to a pre-beginner (someone who has never programmed one Atmel) to work with microcontrollers.

http://en.electroni-city.com/microcontrollers/

Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

mincior
Hello Bob
I didn't understand : 'topic tag in the subject line'
It could be "AVR - Your first ATTiny13 project" ?
Thank you.

________________________________
Your post is welcome, but it needs a topic tag in the subject line.
Please add the appropriate one - typically that would be [AVR] or if it
is a commercial project, then perhaps [AD].

Thanks,

Bob

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012, at 01:45 PM, mincior wrote:

> Based on Algorithm Builder from Algrom.net for ATMEL microcontrollers, a
> very
> high understanding, step by step articles have writen for very beginner
> users. One can build his own tools in order to create a very simple but
> intuitive led chaser project. It can be used for starting in more complex
> projects based on 8 bit ATMEL microcontrollers. I want to share my 35
> years
> electronic hobyist experience with passionate people over the world. If
> anyone intersted I'll publish here my link.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service

[AVR] Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

Enrico Schuerrer
Many thanks for the links.

Regards
Enrico

Am 07.12.2012 07:42, schrieb mincior:

> I've designed a series of articles describing step by step all the steps to a
> pre-beginner (someone who has never programmed one Atmel) to work with
> microcontrollers.
>
> http://en.electroni-city.com/microcontrollers/

Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

The Piclist is a mailing list, and recipients choose what topics to
receive. The server sends out only messages with topic tags matching the
individual's preference. An untagged post will only reach users who have
chosen to receive untagged posts. I receive untagged posts since I am an
admin.

Topic tags go in the subject line, before the subject, enclosed in
square brackets:

[AVR] Your first ATTiny13 project

The Piclist server does the sorting and delivery.

More information at piclist.com

Best regards,

Bob

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012, at 10:50 PM, Mincior Vicentiu wrote:

> Hello Bob
> I didn't understand : 'topic tag in the subject line'
> It could be "AVR - Your first ATTiny13 project" ?
> Thank you.
>

> ________________________________

http://www.fastmail.fm - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free

Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

Joe Wronski
On 12/07/2012 11:10 AM, Bob Blick wrote:
> More information at piclist.com

Specifically <http://www.piclist.com/techref/piclist/index.htm>  FAQ
section and I'm surprised Bob didn't reply with a more terse "rtfm".

--
Joe Wronski
Stillwater Embedded Engineering

Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

Bob Blick-4
It just shows that even I can evolve :)

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012, at 09:12 AM, Joe Wronski wrote:
> On 12/07/2012 11:10 AM, Bob Blick wrote:
> > More information at piclist.com
> >
> Specifically <http://www.piclist.com/techref/piclist/index.htm>  FAQ
> section and I'm surprised Bob didn't reply with a more terse "rtfm".

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
                          love email again

Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

mincior
Thank you . Understood.
May I correct my untagged post 'Your first ATTiny13 project' with a new one with the title: [AVR] Your first ATTiny13 project on your forum?
Best regards,
Mincior V.

________________________________

More information at piclist.com

Best regards,

Bob

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012, at 10:50 PM, Mincior Vicentiu wrote:

> Hello Bob
> I didn't understand : 'topic tag in the subject line'
> It could be "AVR - Your first ATTiny13 project" ?
> Thank you.
>

> ________________________________

picram
Abolutely!

More information at piclist.com

Best regards,

Bob

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012, at 10:50 PM, Mincior Vicentiu wrote:

> Hello Bob
> I didn't understand : 'topic tag in the subject line'
> It could be "AVR - Your first ATTiny13 project" ?
> Thank you.
>

> ________________________________

Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't realized James changed the
structure of the site.

Best regards,

Bob

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free

Re: [AVR] Your first ATTiny13 project

repost with topic tag.

http://www.fastmail.fm - mmm... Fastmail...

Re: Your first ATTiny13 project

Joe Wronski
I thought it changed, but found it after digging around..
Joe w