[ad]: AMD AM29F010 devices.

Jan-Erik Söderholm
Was earlier posted as :
[ad]: Erase check of AMD AM29F010 devices...

I wrote :

> I've got a batch (aprox 3.000) of
> AM29F010B-90JC

devices (PLCC-32).
> 1Mb flash 5V-only (no Vpp)
> flash in 128 kbit x
8 layout.

I've got a message from Wouter
that they erased and re-wrote
OK.

Now I'd like to get rid of them :-)
I've no idea what they could
be
worth today, so I'm simply
accepting offeres. Any
quantity from 1 to
(aprox) 3000.

They are some in tubes, some on
tape on reels. The reels
are a bit
clumsy to ship, so I'll probably
un-reel them anyway.

Jan-
Erik.

Re: [ad]: AMD AM29F010 devices.

Dave Tweed
Jan-Erik Soderholm <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I wrote :
> > I've got a batch (aprox 3.000) of AM29F010B-90JC devices (PLCC-32).
> > 1Mb flash 5V-only (no Vpp) flash in 128 kbit x 8 layout.
>
> I've got a message from Wouter that they erased and re-wrote OK.
>
> Now I'd like to get rid of them :-)
> I've no idea what they could be worth today, so I'm simply
> accepting offeres. Any quantity from 1 to (aprox) 3000.

Well, new ones (70 ns) go for about $1.40 each in quantity (Digi-Key).

You could try running a "Dutch auction", in which people bid with a price
and a quantity. When the auction ends, you take the top bids that add up to
the quantity you have to sell, and everyone in that group pays the lowest
price in that group of bids.

I'll enter a bid of $0.25 (each) for 200 of them.

-- Dave Tweed

Re: [ad]: AMD AM29F010 devices.

Jan-Erik Söderholm
> You could try running a "Dutch auction", in which people
> bid with a
price and a quantity. When the auction ends,
> you take the top bids
that add up to the quantity you
> have to sell, and everyone in that
group pays the lowest
> price in that group of bids.

Yep, I know about
that. I have some other stuff up on eBay
using dutch auctions right
now. Look for seller "st-a-d-03"...

> I'll enter a bid of $0.25 (each)
for 200 of them.

OK. Let's go for that. Plus a few $'s for shipping.
Do you
need them on a continously tape ? Or can I cut it them into
shorter (aprox 10-units) peices to make the packing easier ?

Currently
they are on the original 1000 unit reels... :)

And, since they are
programmed, they do have a label
sticked on them. Fairly easy to peel
of anyway...