for information : tutorial about uCllinux installation (MCF5329 Fire Engine module - Ubuntu 9.04)

for information : tutorial about uCllinux installation (MCF5329 Fire Engine module - Ubuntu 9.04)

Valentin Rouquette
Hello,

I made a tutorial (in French ... :-/ ) about the uCllinux installation
(with LTIB). It is an installation on the Freescale MCF5329 Fire
Engine module, and the development computer is under Ubuntu 9.04. It's
a summary of my experience.
I will translate this tutorial soon (I hope it will be done before this summer).

http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/tutoriel/freescale_coldfire

Best Regards.

Val
---
[hidden email]              Send a post to the list.
[hidden email]        Join the list.
[hidden email]    Join the list in digest mode.
[hidden email]     Leave the list.