gpsim gtkwave compatible output?

Peter P.
Has anyone done work to create a gpsim internal or external plugin which can
output gtkwave/timing analyzer compatible waveform records from simulation?

I am about to do some work on such a thing, I need it.

-- Peter

Re: gpsim gtkwave compatible output?

Xiaofan Chen
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Has anyone done work to create a gpsim internal or external plugin which can
> output gtkwave/timing analyzer compatible waveform records from simulation?
>
> I am about to do some work on such a thing, I need it.

Try the gpsim mailing list.

Xiaofan

Xiaofan Chen <xiaofanc <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Try the gpsim mailing list.

I have subscribed and posted there.
I am curious if there will be an answer to that, for a change.

Re: gpsim gtkwave compatible output?

Peter P.
I have subscribed to, and posted to, [hidden email], with no
answer and not even my own posting coming through as a digest (as I selected
it). Can someone please confirm/infirm that the gpsim-devel list works, and is
alive now?

The email had the subject and date:
VCD file output support from gpsim?
Wednesday, September 5, 2012 12:45 PM

Note: I use, have used, and will be using a public server email address for
lists. Sometimes list managers mark such addresses as spam and drop the
messages, either directly or by using RBL. I suggest to such managers to
whitelist my email address...

tia, --Peter

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Peter <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have subscribed to, and posted to, [hidden email],
> with no answer and not even my own posting coming through as a digest
> (as I selected it). Can someone please confirm/infirm that the gpsim-devel
> list works, and is alive now?

Yes it is alive. Your message was through and there is a reply from
one of the developers.

Click the "gpsim-devel Archives" link and you will
find your message and the reply.

But I am not so sure about the digest mode, you do not need
to use it as gpsim is a very low activity list.

--
Xiaofan