header file fs_gpio.h

harini m
Hi all
  Presently I am working with MPC5554. I have downloaded all etpu zip and pdf files. But I am unable find out fs_gpio.h header file.
  Can any one please send that fs_gpio.h header file or send me the path.

  thanking you

  regards
  harini

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: header file fs_gpio.h

ahmedyar
post is too old and i joined the forum today, so its the fact that my reply will not do any gud to the person posting the problem.
however, for people facing the problem still will have an answer here.

1) please go to www.freescale.com
2) search for the application note AN2855
3) download accompanying sofwater AN2855SW.ZIP
4) it contain the following
      a) fs_gpio.c
      b) fs_gpio.h
      c) siu_struct.h