help for CHIPS12

cwl_hf121
Hello,I have one chips12, but I can't debug it with P&E USB BDM
MULTILINK. I use codewarrior version 5.9, I have installed the latest
driver for USB BDM. Every time it shows : the target MCU has no clock or
wrong BDM clock speed is used or derivative is secured.
So, for P&E USB BDM, the Pin 1: BKGD; Pin2: GND; Pin6: VDD ;Is it
correspond to CHIPS12 BDM 6-PIN connector? Thanks a lot.

Re: help for CHIPS12

Edward Karpicz
I don't know about CHIPS12, but you may try to unsecure chip using
Unsecure_12 utility from www.pemicro.com

Edward

> Hello,I have one chips12, but I can't debug it with P&E USB BDM
> MULTILINK. I use codewarrior version 5.9, I have installed the latest
> driver for USB BDM. Every time it shows : the target MCU has no clock or
> wrong BDM clock speed is used or derivative is secured.
> So, for P&E USB BDM, the Pin 1: BKGD; Pin2: GND; Pin6: VDD ;Is it
> correspond to CHIPS12 BDM 6-PIN connector? Thanks a lot.

RE: help for CHIPS12

Jerry Fields

OK.

I tried declaring the function as an interrupt, (using any syntax I could find that the complier didn't reject), and pulled out the RTI, but nothing worked.

What I did to "fix" the problem, was to increment the stack twice, as soon as I reached the interrupt. At the end of the interrupt I executed an RTI, and it properly returned, and restored the registers properly also.

This was not the fix I was looking for, but at least I got it working.

 Any further info or advice is welcomed of course, but Thanks to everyone for their help.

Thanks again!

Jerry

To: [hidden email]
From: [hidden email]
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:00:31 +0300
Subject: Re: [68HC12] help for CHIPS12

I don't know about CHIPS12, but you may try to unsecure chip using
Unsecure_12 utility from www.pemicro.com

Edward

> Hello,I have one chips12, but I can't debug it with P&E USB BDM
> MULTILINK. I use codewarrior version 5.9, I have installed the latest
> driver for USB BDM. Every time it shows : the target MCU has no clock or
> wrong BDM clock speed is used or derivative is secured.
> So, for P&E USB BDM, the Pin 1: BKGD; Pin2: GND; Pin6: VDD ;Is it
> correspond to CHIPS12 BDM 6-PIN connector? Thanks a lot.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

RE: help for CHIPS12

Jerry Fields

Sorry, posted on the wrong thread.

> To: [hidden email]
> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:44:37 -0400
> Subject: RE: [68HC12] help for CHIPS12
>

> OK.
>
> I tried declaring the function as an interrupt, (using any syntax I could find that the complier didn't reject), and pulled out the RTI, but nothing worked.
>
> What I did to "fix" the problem, was to increment the stack twice, as soon as I reached the interrupt. At the end of the interrupt I executed an RTI, and it properly returned, and restored the registers properly also.
>

> This was not the fix I was looking for, but at least I got it working.
>

> Any further info or advice is welcomed of course, but Thanks to everyone for their help.
>

> Thanks again!
>
> Jerry
>

> To: [hidden email]
> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:00:31 +0300
> Subject: Re: [68HC12] help for CHIPS12
>

> I don't know about CHIPS12, but you may try to unsecure chip using
> Unsecure_12 utility from www.pemicro.com
>
> Edward

:-). No compiler should reject any #pragma. You may see only some weird
warning. You have to look into user manuals for your compiler for how to
make interrupt service routine.

Edward