Quantcast

open source usb to bdm cable

freegeek
Guys,

The freegeeks team has completed the open source USB to BDM tool. Our target was for users to be able to build this for $10 which we think we have achieved.

It is supported by the latest rev of Codewarrior. The sources can be found here http://forums.freescale.com/freescale/board/message?board.id=CFCOMM&message.id=624

If you think you can port this to GDB then we would appreciate you help.

Re: open source usb to bdm cable

Steve Strobel-2
You may also want to post this on the mailing list for the BDM Tools
project at Sourceforge (see
<https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bdm-devel>).  They
already provide GDB support for the P&E parallel port BDM interface
and may be able to leverage that work for your USB interface.

Steve

At 09:27 AM 8/23/2006, you wrote:

>Guys,
>
>The freegeeks team has completed the open source USB to BDM tool. Our target
>was for users to be able to build this for $10 which we think we have
>achieved.
>
>It is supported by the latest rev of Codewarrior. The sources can be found
>here
>http://forums.freescale.com/freescale/board/message?board.id=CFCOMM&message.id=624
>
>If you think you can port this to GDB then we would appreciate you help.
>

>--
>Sent from the Coldfire forum at Nabble.com.
>
>[hidden email]   Send a post to the list.
>[hidden email]      Join the list.
>[hidden email]    Join the list in digest mode.
>[hidden email]     Leave the list.

---
Steve Strobel
Link Communications, Inc.