uClinux SDRAM controller reinit

aleautron
Hi,
I have have a COBRA5329 board mounting Coldfire MCF5329, with dBug and uClinux.
On the board there were 16 MB of ram, but I ordered
to mount 32 MB to write a better application.
dBug is configured to see 16MB of ram and I cannot recompile it.
The only way I have to see the total 32MB ram is to reconfigure
the sdram controller on uClinux, beacuse at the moment uClinux
sees only 16MB (the dBug configuration).
I tried to simply rewrite the various registers, but it doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to reconfigure the sdram controller at run time?

Thank you very much.
Alessandro